Scroll through this Siemens catalogue valid from - to - to see the latest deals. On 1 pages of the current offer, you will find the best goods from the Electronics category. This Siemens catalogue offers discounts on more than 4 products, making sure you get the best deal on the things you buy! If you want to save on your next shopping trip to Siemens, don't forget to look through the entire catalogue from page 1 to page 1. On the current page you will find promotions on basic, oven, microwave oven, water; however, this catalogue from Siemens offers many other promotions like -. If you want to shop smart and save on your next shopping trip to Siemens, don’t miss the latest catalogues full of amazing prices and wonderful deals. Come back to Top Offers every day to make sure you don’t miss out on great promotions offered by your favourite retailers.
Cold Lettuce Wraps
with Chicken “Salpicon”.
Basic Recipe for Siemens varioSpeed Ovens.
Oven Recipe, Microwave combination.
Category of dish
Energy (Kcal): 264
Protein (g): 18.4
Carbohydrate (g): 4.7
Total fat (g): 18.2
If you like it spicy, salpicon goes great with some fresh
You can use other kinds of lettuce, for example endive
cups as an alternative to baby romaine.
For 4 servings
For the chicken:
1 whole chicken breast
(with bone and skin), 600 g
10 g salt
1 tsp ground black pepper, 3 g
For the salpicon:
60 g red onions
200 g tomatoes
1 bunch fresh coriander, 25 g
150 g radishes
40 ml lemon juice
40 ml olive oil
For the lettuce wraps:
3 baby romaine lettuce hearts
1. Rinse the chicken breasts under cold water and pat dry.
2. Season with salt and pepper and place in an ovenproof dish.
Grill as indicated.
3. While the chicken is grilling, peel the onion, rinse tomatoes, coriander and radishes under cold water and pat dry.
4. Cut the red onions as thinly as possible, place in a bowl with ice cold water and let sit for about 10 minutes.
5. Cut the tomatoes into quarters, remove the seed and discard. Cut the flesh into 0.5 cm dices.
6. Discard the green and the root of the radishes.
Cut them into quarters.
7. Drain the onions and mix with the rest of the ingredients for salpicon.
8. Shred the cooked chicken breasts and let cool slightly, mixing with the cooking juices.
Discard the bone.
9. Plug off the outer leaves from the baby romaine, set aside.
Chop the hearts and add to chicken salpicon.
10. Mix with meat and vegetables.
11. Distribute the salpicon among the lettuce cups.
Setting procedure with your varioSpeed Oven.
Alternative settings (conventional heating function)
60 cm Oven:
For the chicken: Oven proof dish on wire rack – level 2; Microwave combination: Hot Air Grill /
200 ºC / 360 W; Meat probe: 75 ºC
60 cm Oven:
For the chicken: Oven proof dish on wire rack – level 2; Hot Air Grill 200º C;
Grilling time: 45 minutes
45 cm Oven:
For the chicken: as 60 cm oven, except oven proof dish on wire rack – level 1
45 cm Oven:
For the chicken: as 60 cm oven, except oven proof dish on wire rack – level 2